Test Kitchen - Pink Lemonade Bars



Last Thursday we hosted dinner for a handful of friends whose tenures in Kenya are swiftly coming to an end.  As I had a couple lemons lying around, I figured I had sufficient excuse to make lemon bars for dessert.  Despite being one of our old favorites, I thought I'd try to jazz up the lemon bars as it was kind of a special occasion.  After a brief search, I was rewarded with this recipe on Smitten Kitchen .  Pureeing raspberries and running them through a sieve is admittedly more work but I was glad I took the extra mile when my impossibly cheerful looking lemon bars came out of the oven.  This recipe is a keeper for sure! 

  








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!