Search for Inspiration



My quest to overcome burn out has thus far been somewhat of a quest for inspiration... something, anything that will reinstall a sense of hope in participating in the world again.  While listening to a 'Talk of the Nation' podcast, I came upon something that stirred this sense of hope in me for the first time in a long while.  It was an interview with Neil Gaiman in regards to the commencement speech he gave to the 2012 graduating class of the University of the Arts in Philadelphia.  The speech, as it turns out, was masterful and just what I needed to hear.  If you're looking for a pick-me-up after a tough work week, I strongly recommend that you take 20 minutes out of your day to hear this man speak.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!