The Return of Calvin and Hobbes



I'm usually the last one to find out about stuff, so this very well may be old news to most folks, but I am so excited by this news that I'm telling as many people I can about this just in case there are any poor souls who are still in the dark.  Director Joel Allen Schroeder (bless his soul) has made a documentary film on Calvin and Hobbes called "Dear Mr. Watterson"!!!  According to the Slate article I read, it doesn't sound like Watterson makes an appearance in the film, but the trailer was still enough to send me over the moon.  For those of you as excited as I am, it's 120 days until November 15.  The count down begins!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!