Happy Holidays



We are off for Egypt tomorrow and won't be back until 2013!!  As I will most certainly be off the grid somewhere in the Valley of the Kings on Christmas day, I am unveiling the digital card I designed in order to bid you all a happy holidays today.  I was inspired by a card idea I saw at lovelydesign several years ago and combined it with the African textile patterns from Catherine Carpenter's book.  To make it a little more personal, I tried to mix a little African flavor with traditional Christmas charm.  While I'm super excited about our trip to Egypt, I do miss that we won't be closer to friends and family this time of the year.  We'll definitely be thinking of you and I hope everyone has a warm and safe holiday full of love and happy memories!  See you all next year!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!