Chocolate-y Bliss


I've always preferred vanilla over chocolate but when I saw Ina making this brownie pudding, it looked so good that I couldn't wait to try it.  I love that you get two distinctly different textures with this brownie.  The top is crispy, almost like a chocolate meringue while the bottom is similar to a decadent fudge.  While I was pleased with the texture, the brownie turned out a bit cloyingly sweet.  I suspect that the powered cocoa that I used already had quite a bit of sugar in it.  I'll definitely be trying this recipe again but will have to reel back on the sweetness.  In the meantime, I think this is the closest I've come to converting to camp chocolate over vanilla.

PS:  Happy Birthday to my bday twin, Michelle!!  Let this be a virtual bday cake from me to you.  Miss you tons!!

1 comments:

  1. I missed this post somehow!! Thanks for the virtual cake which thankfully will only provide virtual calories ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!