Snail mail success!




Look what came in the mail yesterday!!  My parents travel pretty extensively throughout the year and my mother has always made it a point to send a postcard to both my sister and I from each of the places she has been.  About two weeks ago they were in Taiwan and she lamented the fact that she had no address to which she could send a card to me.  I relented by giving her T's work address and so we thought we'd try a little experiment to see if the card would ever make and in what amount of time.  Yesterday morning I got a sweet email msg from T with a picture of the much anticipated card.  Thanks, Mom!!  It worked!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!