A few of my favorite things...

I've mentioned before that my best friend and I have a tradition of exchanging calendars each Christmas.  What I didn't mention is that the gift giving is accompanied with a review of our highs and lows of the year.  As we always seem to run out of time (or Skype credit) to talk, we decided to write up our lists and exchange them via email for the first time this year.  I ended up finding the exercise to be a great reflection tool and thought it might be a good thing to do more regularly.  With this being my year off to reset, reinvest, and to become re-inspired, I thought I'd try to end each week with a compilation of the little things that made me happy. 


 < fresh sage leaves from our garden to use for dinner > 


 < opening a new can of oatmeal >


 < visiting the sewing supply store >


< a new box of drawing pencils >


 < our cucumber plant is finally flowering! >


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!