Love is in the air...



After many hours of brainstorming, drawing, cutting, printing, and even sewing, I was very proud of the Valentine's Day card I made T yesterday.  I tried to combine as many elements from other v-day cards that I liked, including this card from 'The Adoration' on Etsy.  It felt good to work with paper and make cards again... I'm kind of looking forward to the next holiday!  Best of all, T seemed to be especially touched and impressed with it.  We celebrated in same way we have for the past five years or so... that is, a bowl of homemade jja jang myun and a sappy romance movie.  May not be the most glamorous tradition but I wouldn't want it any other way. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!