Test Kitchen: Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies



On Saturday morning we headed over to our new apartment to take some measurements and have a final walk through before the move next weekend.  The caretaker of the new complex has been very helpful to us and so as a thank you I thought I'd bake him a sweet treat.  I still had half a can of oats, a bar and a half of dark chocolate, and a bag of walnuts left over from making brownies and granola bars in the previous couple weeks.  When I googled for a recipe using all these items, I came up with Anne Burrell's 'Super Yummy Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookies."  With a name like that, how could you possibly go wrong??











0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!