Holiday Card Inspirations

I remember when I was little, my parents would sit and write cards for about an hour each night during the weeks leading up to Christmas.  At first, my sister and I would only come over to lick postage stamps.  But as we got older, we eventually joined our parents at the table to get through our own list of friends, teachers, troop leaders, and soccer coaches to whom we wished to send a bit of handwritten holiday cheer.  I'm ashamed to say though that as an adult, I've been abhorrently terrible at sending holiday cards and keeping in touch in general.  I know New Years is still weeks away, but I'm determined to get a head start on a new resolution.   That is, to be more connected to the people I know and love.  So here are a couple of my top inspirations to help me make good on the first of what will probably be many New Year's resolutions.

   


1.)  Gingerbread Holiday Card by Mud Splash Studios from Etsy 
2.) North Pole Adventure Map by Shari Margolin from Minted 
3.) Dickens Christmas Card by Amanda White from Etsy
4.)  Nutcracker Scene Card from Rifle Paper Co
5.)  Snow Globe Jars from Paper Source



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!