Window Shopping

I've never had an office job so I've never gotten to experience the "holiday office party"... nor have I ever been invited to a formal holiday party of any kind.  Now that I'm not working, I have even less of a reason to dress up which is fine by me on a day to day basis.  But looking at all these holiday dresses online has me admittedly wishing that I had something to dress up for.  So for my Silhouettist wishlist this week, I thought I'd fantasize about my perfect holiday party look.  Here are a couple of my favorites.




1.) Sequin Chevron Dress by Ark & Co. from Piperlime 
2.) Tutu Dress from Free People 
3.) Vintage Metallic Chevron Stripe Peplum by Aryn K from South Moon Under 
4.) Steel the One Dress from Modcloth 
5.) Jeweled Jacquard Dress from JCrew

Check out more of my picks on my 'Holiday Dress Up' board on Pinterest! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!