Business Card Brainstorm

I've been meaning to design a set of business cards for my sister who works as a stylist for a clothing retailer in NYC.  So the other day, I started looking around for design inspirations on the internet only to be overwhelmed by the plethora of choices out there (as well as the cost).  Thanks to this Lifehacker article, I was able to narrow down my choice of printers but was still feeling pretty intimidated by all my design options.  From type of paper to typography to coatings... I could see the list of all the possible features only growing.  After taking days of notes, I decided that there were two things I was mostly interested in: designing a card that was 1.) aesthetically interesting and 2.) interactive.  Here is a roundup of my favorite inspirations.
   

Shapely Cards
one  //  two  //  three  //  four  //  five



Interactive Cards 
one //  two  //  three



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!