Window Shopping

Not sure what's come over me lately... I usually run in the other direction when it comes to sparkles and pink but a lot of my picks this week include one or the other or both. Maybe I'm just feeling a little holiday fever. Whatever the reason, here's my wishlist roundup for The Silhouettist.




1.) Shimmer Shower Midi Dress from French Connection 
2.) Imperial Prism Earrings from Anthropologie 
3.) Embellished Sleeve Sweater by TBags Los Angeles from Revolve Clothing 
4.) Deco Brocade Mini Clutch in ivory by Gift Shop Brooklyn from Etsy 
5.) Fringed Linzer Earrings from Anthropologie 
6.) Bib Necklace Sweatshirt from JCrew



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!