Happy Birthday Mom!

 photo 9M4obq1377170282_zps75a7a63c.gif


A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my mom today!!  
As I mentioned, she's turning 60 which is a big deal in Korea.  Fortunately my parents were just here visiting us in Kenya a couple weeks ago so we got to celebrate early together.  




T and I cooked her a fancy dinner and I baked a blueberry cake (one of her favs).  Speaking of which, true to form, by the time we got to dessert, the power went out and we had to spend the rest of the night by candlelight.  Since leaving home for college, it's been a rare occurrence that I am able celebrate my mother's birthday in person with her.  It meant a lot to me to finally be able to do something for her and give back to the woman who has given up much of her life for me.  I could go on but I'll spare you from the sap and will instead hand it off to Kid President who I think says what I'd like to say far better than I ever could. Helps that he's a lot cuter than me too...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!