The 2 Chainz Cookbook



I am not exaggerating when I say that this is probably the most amazing thing I have run across in a while.  Thanks to an email from one of T's college buddies, we came to learn that 2 Chainz, hip hop artist and apparent food lover, has released a new album that comes with a cookbook full of recipes from the 2 Chainz tour bus, including some of the best instructions ever penned by man.  My favorite is step eight from his Herb-crusted Lamb Rib Chops recipe:

"Once finished, plate racks of lamb alongside a bottle of extravagantly priced Cabernet. 2 Chainz and fine wine. You want true? That's true enough."

For more choice lines, I seriously urge you to go check out this article or if you're already sold, go download the album for your own glorious copy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter

Follow by Email

Be sure to get the latest and greatest of oinge by signing up for email updates!